Find the Right Job that Suits you
Electrical engineers apply their design, planning, and supervisory skills and knowledge to the field of electricity and related systems. To effectively perform their duties, these professionals summon principles of math, geometry, science, computers, and technology.
- Design new uses of electrical power for product development and enhancement.
- Prepare electrical system specifications or drawings.
- Plan layout of electrical generation and delivery systems, including plants, distribution lines, and electrical stations and substations.
- Oversee production, testing, and installation of electrical equipment to confirm compliance of products with applicable codes and regulations.
- Formulate electrical systems in buildings for efficient use of electricity, such as employing natural lighting.
- Calculate and estimate material, equipment, and labor costs for products and projects involving electrical systems and use of electrical power.
- Oversee manufacturing and other projects involving or using electrical power.
- Receive and respond to customer or client concerns or complaints involving electrical power.
- Identify problems in electrical systems, and propose and help implement solutions to those problems.
- Supervise members of electrical system or equipment teams.
Any engineering organization requires an equally effective workforce partner, with the integrity and technical competence to ensure exceptional execution from its engineering talent.
Project managers provide a wide range of essential services by utilizing important skills. Project managers make sure projects are performed on time, which means that businesses can grow. Experienced Project managers also make sure everyone on a project is accountable and working to their highest potential, spreading the load so that no one is overwhelmed while keep employees happy, leading to higher retention.
- Scope management
- Schedule development and management
- Project cost and design to unit production cost management
- Resource allocation
- Stakeholder communication
- Risk management
- Project planning
- Proposal activities management
- Provide communication, motivation, and leadership example necessary to foster individual and organization rapport and teamwork
12 MONTH CONTRACT LOCAL CANDIDATES Position Summary: Independently lead the effort to develop and analyze intermediate and complex transmission capital project schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). Able to develop, baseline, maintain, analyze and control project/outage schedules with minimal supervision or oversight . Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, and team focused individual able to competently perform current scheduling techniques and analyses on all project/outage aspects.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred. High school graduate or GED required along with 4 years relative experience.
Desired Skills and Experience: Primavera (P6) skills and experience is preferred. Experience with MSProject is also applicable. Construction background preferably, but not limited to utilities industry
Site Electrical Engineer
An electrical site engineer is an electrical engineer that is assigned to manage electrical problems or electrical engineering issues at a building, work site or other location. Construction sites have electrical site engineers to handle all electrical issues. These engineers have various duties.
- Design Electrical Systems.
- Direct Electrical Contractors
- Resolve Electrical Issues
- Develop Cost Estimates.
- Manage Construction Schedules
- Conduct System Testing
- Manage electrical problems